Before we purchase a vehicle, stringent checks are carried out on the vehicle to verify identity documentation and provenance. We seek cars with a good, solid service history, reasonable number of owners, no mileage discrepancies and always carry out a HPI check.
All our retail cars are road tested and checked for mechanical or electrical defects. Repairs are carried out if necessary, prior to sale - we do not rely on any form of Warranty to cover underlying issues after you have purchased your new car, our ethos is to ensure the car is problem free to start with.
- Wear and tear items are checked and renewed if necessary, e.g. tyres, brakes, clutch etc.
- All retail cars serviced if required.
- All retail cars supplied with minimum 6 months MOT.
- All retail cars undergo a full bodywork inspection - significant defects rectified to showroom standard, including machine polishing.
- All retail cars undergo an interior inspection - significant defects rectified to showroom standard, including machine polishing.
- All retail cars valeted inside and out.
Most of our cars require only minimal preparation (if any), in which case all of the work is carried out to the highest possible standard by designated experts within the motor industry.
All of our retail cars qualify for a minimum of 6 months warranty, however we can tailor a package to suit your needs and arrange extended warranty up to 3 years for most cars for extra peace of mind, at competitive prices. All policies are tailored to give an appropriate level of cover with a suitable claim limit and labour rate in the event of a claim – we find in many cases the warranty we provide exceeds what would be available from a franchised main dealer.
'Part-ex to clear' cars are often sold as seen and not fully prepared. This does not mean that they are in need of repair or in poor condition, they are priced to clear to guarantee you a bargain. Any cars we suspect to have a major defect are disposed of elsewhere.